Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 2.

I worked out yesterday, I felt pretty good I was still a little tired but not nearly as much as normal. This morning I tried my best to do my 2 scheduled workouts and I did ok but I lost a lot of energy at the end of the second and had to kind of half ass the end of it but I did it YAY me. I still feel tired today I keep yawning but my body feels better already. If only I could get my brain clear lol. Like that will ever happen lol. No I know it will, just not on the 2nd day maybe at day 30 (fingers crossed)... I keep thinking about using my Bodybugg again it has been a while since I have used it. I do like it but I never really us it the way it is meant to be used. I always forget or more like I get to lazy to keep track of the calories I eat, which is really 80% or something crazy like that :( about fitness. I think I should keep up with the workouts for now and hopefully next week I will start keeping up with that. I think I will count day 2 a success. I have very high hopes for tomorrow and the day after that and so on and so on LOL. I am trying very hard to keep positive it is hard but I am doing my best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment